Fresh and FreeClick here to Download
This document defines the scope of privacy and degree of confidentiality protecting the information which the User inputs during account registration at the Site and normal use of the services, programs and facilities of FreshFlyers.net. At any time the User can, at his/her discretion, allow or forbid the collection and use of his/her personal information.
By using this Site, the User provides his/her consent that FreshFlyers.net. has the authority to collect, use and disclose the User's personal information according to the rules and provisions of this agreement.
FreshFlyers.net. proclaims and accepts its responsibility to protect the User's private information. This document contains the rules upon which such information is gathered and used, and also reasons for disclosure of such information at the Site. These rules apply to any personal information gathered at and/or by FreshFlyers.net.
1. CONSENT TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
During work with this site, technical non-personal information about the User such as the User's IP address, address of the site the User came to the site from, time of the visit, and browser type and language version, may be collected automatically. We may also collect and analyze navigational information, namely the address and path of the User through the site, actions performed at the site, jumps to and from inner links, etc.
Personal information of the User is collected only upon prior permission from the User to collect and use certain information within these rules. Giving such permission, the User supplies such information voluntarily.
"Personal information" includes:
- Information supplied by the User during registration at the site, including the login and password, personal data (full name), and e-mail. When you register as a Contributor on the site we collect additional information such as postal address and contact phone number;
- Information supplied by the User during purchase, such as a billing address and the credit card number;
- If the User is registered as a Contributor, information provided by him/her for compensation payment including data about the account in a financial institution used for the compensation payment, and also information supplied by the User for personal identification (copy of the passport, driver's license or other personal identification document).
- As a registered user you also have the option to provide additional personal information such as address and phone number within your profile. You can control what information you have provided is displayed publicly within your “Edit profile” page.
The user has the right to refuse the submission of personal information at any time. However, in this case, some functions and services offered at the site may be degraded and/or made unavailable, in part or in its entirety.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Collection and use of the User's personal information is performed by FreshFlyers.net.for the following purposes:
- Creation, management and maintenance of an account;
- Processing of the User's inquiries and operations at the site;
- Customer service;
- Data analysis for the purposes of improving offered goods, products or technologies;
- Provision and display of the content specially chosen in accordance with preferences and interests of the User;
- Maintenance of operation of interactive areas;
- Payment of commission to Contributors;
- Identification of the supplied files as belonging to a certain Contributor;
- Realization of communication and contacts on matters concerning transactions made by the User;
- Notification about new goods and services to the site User.
FreshFlyers.net. has the ability to send communications concerning transactions performed by the User, payment reminders and questions concerning purchase confirmation.
We also offer users the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. If you wish to no longer receive our newsletters you may follow the instructions contained within each of our email communications.
Communications connected to the transactions performed by the User are generally required, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Personal information gathered by FreshFlyers.net. may be processed and stored in other countries at facilities belonging to FreshFlyers.net. Supplying the company with the private information, the User permits its transfer outside the country within the bounds of such use.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
Except in situations clearly stated within these rules, FreshFlyers.net. does not disclose, sell, lease, lend, rent or make available personal information of the User to any third parties.
The User's personal information can be disclosed and shared with partner agencies that render services on behalf of the FreshFlyers.net.. The services may include money transfer, data storage, payment processing etc. These third parties will receive only the information required to provide said specific services; the information will be kept and protected by the same principles and level of protection followed by FreshFlyers.net., and it can not be used for any other purposes.
Information about Users may also be passed and disclosed as a business asset in the case of acquisition, sale or absorption of the company. In the event of this unlikely case, FreshFlyers.net.will inform Users in accordance with the procedure outlined below.
FreshFlyers.net reserves the right to disclose and pass personal information of the User if it is required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
4. ACCESS TO OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we delete or no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com . We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
FreshFlyers.net. uses cookie technology for user registration and other site functions. Cookies are small text files automatically saved on the User's computer. Such files contain information that may be required and used by the server that initially issued these files to the User. Thus, cookies collect and pass information about the time and date of the User's visit of the site, session ID, registration information, navigational history, etc.
In some cases, the cookies of our partners can be used for work with the site. FreshFlyers.net has neither access to them nor the possibility to control them. Current rules concern only the cookies belonging to and controlled by FreshFlyers,net.
The User can allow or forbid the use and acceptance of cookies on his/her computer. If cookies are blocked by the User, it may prevent the User from being able to register or perform other interactive functions of the site, but it will not affect the User’s ability to perform general navigation within the site.
Email information collected for sending light boxes is not stored or used for any other purpose. That information is not shared with any other parties.
6. PROTECTION OF THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
FreshFlyers.net. actively monitors and enforces the information protection standards during all FreshFlyers.net.' activity, namely:
- Limitation of the rendered access to information only to those employees who need it for providing services to the User;
- Signature of confidentiality treaties by employees;
- Signature by partners and external companies invited for fulfillment of particular functions of confidentiality treaties and agreements concerning non-use of such information for any unauthorized purposes;
- Encryption of payment data such as credit card number using SSL technology through the use of our third party payment gateway service providers;
- Storing of the personal information obtained from the User in encrypted form, at protected computers secured from unauthorized access.
Since there is no perfect secure method of protecting information during its storage, processing and transfer into electronic form, FreshFlyers.net does not give the full warranty of its complete safety, despite all efforts made by the company. If information of an account and personal data of the User are protected with a password, their safety and nondisclosure are responsibility of the User him/herself.
7. SENDING A FRIEND A LIGHTBOX
If you choose to use our referral service to send a friend a preview of a lightbox, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site and view the lightbox. FreshFlyers.net. does not store this information, it is for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
8. OPEN ID CONTRIBUTOR
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID contributor. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
9. MINOR USERS
FreshFlyers.net.does not intend to and will not purposely collect, require or request personal information from persons under 18 years of age without a permission from a parent or legal guardian. If the User is a minor, he/she should not enter his/her personal information or use the site in any way prior to obtaining the consent of the parent or legal guardian.
The Site pages can contain links to sites, services and functions of third parties, subsidiaries and affiliates that may use and conform to different rules and procedures of confidentiality provision from those stated here. FreshFlyers.net. is not responsible for the policy of confidentiality of such resources.
11. CHANGES TO THESE RULES
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any file changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
12. CONTACT US
Disclaimer: The original, legally binding version of this document is written in English, and it is translated into other languages for the courtesy of our non-English-speaking users. If there are any discrepancies between the English version and a translated version, the English version supercedes the translated version.