Fresh and FreeClick here to Download
Terms and Conditions
Empire Digital Dynasty LLC., LIMITED ROYALTY FREE LICENSE AGREEMENT (Standard License)ESSENTIAL INFORMATION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS IS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES/PRODUCTS.
The Empire Digital Dynasty., LLC /FreshFlyers.net End User License Agreement (EULA)
This Agreement is between FreshFlyers.net (hereafter known as "FreshFlyers"), doing business as FreshFlyers.net and the user who downloads Content from this website. You may not allow anyone else to use your username or password. For the purpose of this Agreement, "Content" is defined as any image or photo owned by FreshFlyers or its authorized contributors and have been made available for download on this website.
You have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and by downloading any of the Content from FreshFlyers , You acknowledge that You have read, understood, and accepted the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
FreshFlyers represents that it owns all rights or has all requisite authority, including all copyrights, in and to the Content, or, is authorized to allow You to access, acquire, and use Content under the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. The copyright and all other rights of the Image(s) shall remain with FreshFlyers and its respective suppliers.
Terms and Conditions of Use You agree to access, acquire, and use the Content under the following Terms and Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal Agreement between You and FreshFlyers
- FreshFlyers grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the Content according to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- You may, subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, access and acquire the Content via FreshFlyers , and use the acquired Content for the following purposes, provided you do not violate the rights of any third party:
- as a part of commercial or advertisement purposes in magazines and newspapers.
- as a design element on a website, video game, or CD-ROM but NOT in connection with any Web site template or software product for distribution or use by others.
- as part of marketing, advertising, or promotional materials, including print ads, mailers, handouts, and packaging.
- in connection with your business or entity, eg corporate identity documents, and letterhead.
- You may NOT
- distribute the Content, electronically or in hard copy
- authorize any third party to use the Content for any purpose or resell, sub-license, or otherwise make available the Content for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or Web page;
- share Content across a network, on a CD, or in any other way;
- under any circumstances, use automated or programmatic means or methods to download Content;
- use Content in any logo or part of any trademark;
- under any circumstances use Content in connection with any pornographic, obscene, immoral, defamatory or illegal materials; endorsement of product(s); sensitive mental/health/other similar aspect of contexts or subjects.
- You understand that Content is copyrighted and may be owned by a third party, and any unauthorized use by you may be an infringement of such copyright.
- You understand and agree that FreshFlyers may, in its sole discretion,
- monitor anything you download from the FreshFlyers website, as frequently as FreshFlyers in its sole discretion determines, for any violation of this Agreement,
- limit downloads to a fixed amount of total downloads per 24 hour period, per user, as to insure the best possible service to all FreshFlyers subscribers,
- track any abuse of your username and password in connection with the FreshFlyers website or in connection with this Agreement,
- terminate your account immediately if we detect you are using, or are trying to use any automated means to download content, and
- terminate your account, without notice, if it finds what FreshFlyers believes to be any violation of this Agreement and/or any abuse of your username and password. If your account is terminated for any violation of this Agreement and/or any abuse of a username or password, you lose all rights to FreshFlyers Content, must immediately delete all Content acquired from FreshFlyers , and forfeit all fees paid.
- FreshFlyers and the Content are made available to you "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," and "WITH ALL FAULTS." FreshFlyers, its employees, directors, and officers, and anyone else associated with FreshFlyers disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non infringement, or that your usage of FreshFlyers will be uninterrupted, error free of computer viruses or other damaging materials. When you access and acquire Content, you do so at your risk. FreshFlyers, its employees and officers, and anyone else acting on behalf of FreshFlyers also disclaims any and all common-law duties, including without limitation duties of reasonable care and workmanlike effort. FreshFlyers, its employees, directors, and officers, and anyone acting on behalf of FreshFlyers make no representation or warranty as to your right to use any individual's name, likeness, and/or image appearing in the Content without first obtaining appropriate rights from such individual.
- You understand and acknowledge that neither FreshFlyers , its employees, directors, and officers, nor anyone acting on behalf of the FreshFlyers website has made any representation or warranty that Your use of Content will not infringe or violate the trademark rights of any third party, or constitute a false designation of origin or any other form of unfair competition, and
- You understand that You should seek competent counsel before using Content on or in connection with any goods or services or for any other commercial purposes.
- In no event will FreshFlyers , its employees, directors, and officers, or anyone else associated with FreshFlyers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, economic, or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of revenue or profits, arising out of the use, or inability to use, the Content, even if FreshFlyers has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the liability of FreshFlyers , its employees, or related parties exceed the amount paid by you for accessing or using FreshFlyers and for accessing, acquiring, and/or using Content from FreshFlyers . Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age and have the right to enter into this Agreement;
- You will not use the Content in any way that is not permitted by this Agreement;
- Your use of the Content will not violate any applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or other governmental entity;
- The information you provide the FreshFlyers Sites is accurate and true, including without limitation all credit card information.
- You agree to fully defend and indemnify FreshFlyers , its employees, directors, and officers, and anyone else associated with FreshFlyers , and each of their successors, licensees, and assigns free and harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages, or expenses, including attorneys' fees and expenses, arising in connection with Your use of the Content and this Site or of any breach or alleged breach of any representation, warranty, or other promise made by You in this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and FreshFlyers regarding its subject matter. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void or invalid, that fact will not affect any other provision, and the remainder of this Agreement will be construed to most closely give effect to the parties' intentions. Failure by FreshFlyers to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. The interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed according to international treaty provisions and other applicable laws.
- This Agreement was originally composed in English and was subsequently translated into other languages. The fidelity of subsequent translations cannot be guaranteed. In case of conflict between the English version and another language version, the English version takes precedence.
You have agreed, and reaffirm your agreement to conduct this transaction electronically.